In past years, the use of technology in healthcare has become an effective tool to expand the reach of mental health services across the board. However, there is a shortage of trained mental health professionals.1
This is alarming when you consider that only approximately 20% of adults in the US received mental health treatment in 2020.2 So, how do partner health plans help address these concerns? Join a fireside chat with digital health industry & experts from Big Health as they answer this question and dive into:
- Digital Therapeutics & Innovation in Healthcare
- A clinical overview and ways in which partner plans can evaluate digital therapeutics
- What are the member benefits
- Mental Health Care Health Professional Shortage Areas (hpsas). KFF. (2021, November 11).
- Terlizz, E., & Norris, T. (2021). Mental health treatment among adults: United States, 2020. NCHS Data Brief , 419.