Poor mental health is a common and expensive challenge for employers. Mental health difficulties continue to be a substantial issue, with one in five US adults experiencing mental illness in 2020 (NAMI, 2022) and two in five US adults reporting symptoms of anxiety and depression (Kuehn, 2022). Not only are these mental health difficulties common, but they are also costly.
In this white paper we evaluate the impact of Daylight, a digital therapeutic solution for anxiety, among an employee population and discuss the impacts it had on the employer’s health care costs.
- Identifying the common and core symptoms of anxiety disorders
- Understanding how anxiety is linked with increased employee health care costs
- Reviewing how digital therapeutics (DTx) work and are scaled throughout populations
- Learning the relationship between DTx efficacy and health care cost savings
- Determining the implications for businesses like yours
A peek inside:
Disclaimer: Daylight is available as an adjunct to usual medical care for generalized anxiety disorder for adults ages 18 and older, without FDA review under their COVID-19 policy.
Download the report
anxiety, Cost of mental healthShare article